The days of doing business, how we used to, has changed and is constantly changing. In one of my previous blogs I talked about - Test the Market for Your Product & Service, I discussed finding out what your potential customers want.
Let's look at this further....
So what are you going to do differently?
Remember when answering this refer back to...People do business with people they like and trust. Understand your customers pain/frustrations.
Ask lots of questions, don't assume
* How did you feel when buying that product/service?
* What would you like from that product/service?
* What don't you like from that product/service?
* What do you like and don't like from other companies that provide the same product/service as ours?
* How can we improve our product/service?
If you solve these simple questions and provides solutions, you have won the game of business (in my words).
Remember the 80/20 Rule - 80% of your sales come from 20% of your customers
and show you care about them as inviduals.